Monday, November 23, 2015

Seven Simple Wooden Ornaments



  It has been a very busy weekend with family here, Grand kids, Great Grandmother and our newest Grand Baby Rowan too. So, I spent a bunch of time eating and being social and thus my back is pretty sore today. A sore back means no time spent bending over my work bench.

 I thought I would share Steve's excellent video today.  All seven ornaments can be made by children if they get a bit of help and certainly the painting can be done by children to involve them in workshop projects.

 An apartment tool box can easily be equipped with a coping saw and a good cheap hand saw. Basic tools can make very satisfying and special projects. 

 Make some Christmas gifts this year, come on, its not that hard.

Cheers, Ianw

 

No comments:

Post a Comment