Monday, November 16, 2015

A Segmented Scroll Saw Project

Scroll Saw Fish 

  As the gift giving season approaches I am often looking for interesting, and unique smaller projects. Nearly everyone I know has everything they can imagine wanting and no place in which to put their stuff, so gifts needs to be useful, consumable, or small. I like this segmented fish because it is flexible in design and finish while still being a good project for developing technique. 

  When it comes time to spray varnish your fish you might want to try an add on handle to your spray can.

Rust-Oleum Comfort Grip Spray Painting Tool 241526

  I have thought about this project and decided I am going to make a segmented sail boat, along the lines of the Bluenose. Now it is time to design.

cheers, ianw

No comments:

Post a Comment