Monday, November 2, 2015

Back in Action Again, sort of.

 I haven't posted anything for really a month. Yesterday was the first time that I got off the bed for more than a few minutes. I am just getting back into gear.  The last month has been spent laying about healing, with the help(?) of heavy duty pain killers, and the pills make me slow and stupid. Slow brains should not work with sharp tools or try to publish blogs.

 My pain level is significantly reduced and so my drug intake is down to the point where I am thinking clearly enough to share some information.

chisel tricks 

  So here is video worth checking out. I am hopeful that I will actually being into the shop by the end of the week.

 Hey, never underestimate the value of your health.

cheers, ianw

No comments:

Post a Comment