Saturday, March 1, 2014

Kreg KMS 7103 Precision Mitre Gauge Fence

  I don't often put in a deliberate  plug for a product on sale at thetoolstore.ca.  However, this is a great deal on a great product.

  If you have a KREG mitre gauge having this extra fence would be real nice,

Kreg KMS7103 Precision Miter Gauge Add-On System
KMS 7103


and the extra flip stop is a bonus.

    If you have an extra piece of fence you could use it as the heart of a box joint jig for your table saw for example.  Or if you were making a project that needed special angled jigging you could use on jig for each dedicated angle.

   The KMS 7103 will also fit onto the KREG KMS7200 band saw fence.



Kreg, KMS7200 Band Saw Fence 13673
KMS 7200


  Since I use the blog to share interesting ideas and projects I don't think it is too far off base to share a good deal when it comes along either.

  Another good deal I came across was at 10,000 Villages. Handyman Soap



This is a really nice soap that doesn't use hard core chemicals to get results.  Sometimes I have a day where I seem to be painting, or varnishing a bunch of projects and I end up washing paint brushes and my hands a dozen times an afternoon.  After the first couple of washes in mineral spirits my paws begin to suffer so I am always on the lookout for an alternative. The oils in this soap seem to do a better job on oil based finishes than the animal fats in other bar soaps and it doesn't peel away my skin.

cheers, Ian W

Are you listening, Dad ?  I want a table saw for my birthday.







No comments:

Post a Comment