Saturday, March 29, 2014

Build a Desk Organizer

Build a Desk Organizer. (or a wood bench organizer)

  I have spent the last couple of days away on a short trip to Niagara Falls Ontario.  Eva and I wondered about wine country, had a great dinner and relaxed at a nice hotel for over night.  This is all offered as a preamble to the fact that for two days I have made no saw dust whatever.

  Even though I was not working in the shop I have been checking out my favourite woodworking blogs and I found this one.

   Sometimes the blogs are hand tools, this one is power to the people. Brian does use a block plane to clear up the extra width the jointer leaves, a good idea. But everything else is:
table saw,  jointer, planer, router for the floating tenons.  I think I would use my JessEm Pocket Zip Slot  for the tenons. The pocket Zip Slot is quick, easy and fits in a nice box out of the way when don't need it.

 cheers, ianw



No comments:

Post a Comment