Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Six Hundred

  To the amazement of many, including me, this is my six hundredth blog entry for blogthetoolstore.blogspot.com.  Over the course of the previous five hundred ninety nine blogs I have talked about wood, tools, projects and showed wood related photos from Mexico, Spain, Sweden, the United States and Cuba. Writing the blog has connected me with wood workers and tool sellers from Canada, the United States, England and Sweden.  When I look at the listed audience I see that I have a bit of a following in the Czech Republic, which is just cool and crazy at the same time.

  It is my hope that I have shared ideas that were worth while and entertaining as well as educational and I look forward to carrying on for another 600 entries.

  Cheers, and Thank You
 Ian W



  

No comments:

Post a Comment