Friday, August 22, 2014

Our Garden, this morning.

a Morning Glory the size of the palm of my hand

Clematis and a tall Yellow flower who will remain anonymous 

Begonias and succulents 

a view of roses and Black Eyed  Susans

 
  We've lived in this house for 6 years and started the gardens from nothing.  I can't even guess how many tonnes of earth, rocks and mulch we have moved in those years.  When I went out to water the garden this morning I was reminded why we did it.

  I do know the name of the flowers, but I can't spell them and Google doesn't have much interest in flowers so it was no help.

   The balance of my day was spent in the work shop and you'll hear about and see the results in the next blog.  Hint, the tote got built and it has a cousin that was designed and created today. 

cheers, Ian W

"If you have a garden and a library, (workshop) you have everything you need.  Marcus Tillius Cicero and Ian W



No comments:

Post a Comment