Wednesday, April 3, 2013

KREG Tool Videos

Kreg Tool Company

   The world famous KREG jig is solidly represented at thetoolstore.ca.  In fact there are 16 pages of KREG products listed on thetoolstore.ca website.  I suspect that is the most complete coverage of the KREG line in Canada.
  
  As you have read in the past, I use pocket holes regularly but I also use the self tapping screws and KREG clamps in other situations and have a Multi-Mark too,
Kreg KMA2900 Multi-Mark Lay-Out Tool 14507

it is part of most layout jobs in my shop.

  What has prompted this KREG love-in? the KREG YouTube channel.  Recently Facebook reminded me about all the cool videos, both instructional and informational that KREG has put on YouTube for us to see.

    I haven't worked for KREG for 4 or 5 seasons now but I still stay very informed about their products because they make good tools, and we all love good tools...



No comments:

Post a Comment