Friday, April 19, 2013

10,000 Villages


  There is a 10,000 Villages store in Hamilton and I have been   helping then out doing repairs on wooden products that have suffered during their trip across the planet.  These three boxes were made in India from sheesham wood.  

   I've said this before but I believe it enough that I'll say it again.  If you are a hobby wood worker, wander out and see if there is a good cause that could use your talents.  There must an organization in your town that could use a little bit of wood working help.

   

   These little boxes can use a little TLC and I have the time and tools available to provide it.  

   New Product Report   Deck Keeper Video:   The Deck Keeper is what you need to keep the wind from rearranging your deck furniture.
The DecKKeeper for 1x6-inch Decking (2-pack) GMDK2B


    Long live the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment