Friday, December 7, 2012

Leveling Chair legs using the table saw

  I know that I rage against the dying of the night( and computers generally) and all that know me know that I will not go gentle into that good night.  But some time I have to eat  crow too, it is not as poetical but....it is real.  As much as the internet, and computers and cell phones make me crazy, often, just the moment before I throw the lap top out the second story window or drive three inch spikes through the key board something like this floats to the surface.

  The video shows such a cool and useful trick that I not only wish I had thought of it but fleetingly thought of claiming to have invented it.  Anyway, I make no such claim, I can claim only to have found it and be passing it on to you.

Freud 10'' Thin Kerf 24 Tooth Rip Blade LU87R010



1 comment:

  1. Table saws have been very useful at home. I use mine in repairing old furniture at home. I'm glad I have decided to buy one for myself.

    ReplyDelete