Sunday, August 26, 2012

SD Card Case





   Sometimes I make big things in the shop.  This time I made a very small thing, in fact  am going to make a bunch of these very small things.
  
   Rattling around in my desk drawer is half a dozen SD cards filled photos, data and music.  None of them have their original flimzy plastic cases and all of them need to be protected from the hard knocks of life in my desk.

   So, the other day I decided that I had a solution to the card's protection. 


  It wasn't a difficult job, it was actually one that was a pleasant distraction from noisy machines, other than reducing the oak to less than 1/8 inch with my planer.  Everything else was hand tools and hand sanding.  Now I need to make at least five more.

2 comments:

  1. The Sd card filled based on all protected knocks with entire desk and originally based small things and it distractions planer.


    R4 3DS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello John,
      I can't understand your comment.
      Ian

      Delete