Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You've Got to See This, Wood Workers

  Table Saw safety is much in the wood working news right now. We have all had some sort of incident at our table saw.  It is not that table saws are generally more dangerous than other tools, I don't think.  My feeling is that we have spent so much time working on our table saws that we have begun to treat them with casual contempt.  In my shop the table saw came first and the router table came last, and I am ultra careful around the router table, and...the saw has nicked me twice, both times, my fault.


  Tom at: New Wood Worker. com  has a very important video for all of us to see.


  Thank you very much Tom.  Yes, I think you are a little bit crazy, but in a good for the rest of the woodworking world way.






No comments:

Post a Comment