Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Table Saw Sled

  I haven't really been up to much of interest in my shop over the last couple of weeks.  Next month I am going to be selling cutting boards at a local show and so that is mostly where my attention has been going. Cutting boards are nice pieces of wood, but not really very interesting to show off on a blog.


  
  So, what I have been doing is cruising around the net looking for things to share with you folks out there.  There is so much stuff on the net I feel confident that not everyone has seen everything I am sharing.
   
   Today I have a You tube video of a very interesting table saw sled made by Bridge City Tools Works.  Bridge City is very nearly as high as you can get when you go High End.  Their tools are always reviewed favourably and sadly too rich for my blood.


   Anyway, take a look at this Parallelogram Table Saw Fence.  I do think it is cool.  I especially like the idea of cutting the dovetails on the table saw.

1 comment:

  1. Today I have a You tube video of a very interesting table saw sled made by Bridge City Tools Works. Bridge City is very nearly as high as you ... stablesaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete