Saturday, May 14, 2016

And We're Back

 The MS My Story was our home for the last week.  Eva, the Swedish Kids and I travelled down the Danube River from Passau to Budapest and back. This was the first holiday I've taken from the blog since I started writing in May 2010.  For all that time I took my computer with me and found something local or loaded videos so that the show could go on.

  This time I took a holiday. We rode our bicycles, ate great food and drank a little bit of beer too. 

MS. My Story docked in Esztergom Hungary 

  The bonus for the trip was spending time with my Grand daughters.

 Both Eva and I returned with chest colds and so it is going to take a day or two before I get back into the full swing of things.  I do not do serious wood working while under the influence of cold medication. 

  

  This is an example of the fishing boats many of the locals use on the river.  I makes me want to build a wooden boat.

 The trip was good, and seeing the little girls was great, but like Dorothy said, "there is no place like home."

 cheers, ianw

No comments:

Post a Comment