Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Stone Basin made with ordinary tools.

I saw this video a while ago and it floated to the top of my inbox again so I decided to share it with you.





  Aside from a rented concrete cutting saw all his tools are for sale at thetoolstore.ca . I noticed he is using a Makita grinder.  When you use your angle grinder for cutting stone or tile try and clean out as much of the fine dust as possible.  If you can keep you grinder clean it will last longer.

 Part two of the stone sink series is:



  There were a few challenges on this stage of the project, but he over came them and the result is stunning.  As he said, something to be proud of for years (forever) to come.

  I'm thinking bird bath, without the drain hole, what about you?

cheers, ianw

No comments:

Post a Comment