Saturday, April 18, 2015

Circular Saw Technique, Not for the Faint Hearted

  It is a wonderful spring day, that means yard work, cleaning out the garage, tuning up our bicycles and getting my motorcycle on the road.   Those jobs take me out of my shop but I don't mind,it seems as though it has been forever since I was able to work in the garage without wearing gloves.

  While I was drinking my coffee I went looking for something to share with you from the 'net'.  Mr. Jimmy DiResta has many videos and he seems able to do anything. Regularly he welds and works with wood but he also has a video with him sewing a tool bag. I'm impressed.  Today's video is him using a circular saw, in a slightly unusual way and not one that I would have the nerve to try, but maybe the circumstance was unique.

carving with a circular saw!
always use good tools.
Notice the blade,


   I am thinking it is time for some shelves and some bins in the garage, so I got some planning to do.

cheers, ianw
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment