Saturday, June 15, 2013

Planer Stand on Clearance at thetoolstore.ca


*Makita Planer Stand 122383


   There is no art to this entry, just a heads up.  I have a couple of stands like this that I have picked up on clearance at shows and things.  Generally I fit a shelf half way down and one of the stands has casters attached.  They are solid, cheap, stable stands for more than just the tool they were designed for.

 ** Note, I am just getting back onto my feet after being felled by a serious back injury early in the month.  Not only did I blow my back out, but I followed it up with a horrible reaction to my medication.  The pain from the back injury was staggering, and the side effects of the medication could not have been borne except for the support of my family and friends.  I know now that I am a lucky guy, but it did not seem so only last Sunday and Monday, while the drugs were clearing my system and the pain at its uncontrolled climax.  Last weekend was terrible for everyone connected, and again thank you so much to my family for caring for me when I certainly could not care for myself.

  I am able to walk about a bit(now)with the help of crutches but still can't stand for long and can't sit at all.  I will be exploring what sort of woodworking can be done while laying down, so that I have something to talk about and something to do while I await my MRI and the results to come from it.

cheers, ianw

  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment