Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year


   I have attached a Link to thiswoodwork.com that shows a fairly silly parody of the 12 Days Of Christmas being sung(?) by Alex Harris and Steve Ramsey, for a couple of reasons.

   I am a fan of both their sites, they work hard, provide good content and turn out many projects with basic shops.  Steve and Alex remind me that making stuff out of wood is fun too.  The other reason I included the video is because it shows what is available in terms of technology.  Alex is in England and Steve is in California, I don't think they met somewhere in the middle and recorded the video live.

  For the next few weeks I am going to take a day a week and introduce you to some of the other bloggers out there that are working hard, sharing useful information and providing ideas and motivation to wood workers in basements everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment