Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to Business

    This weekend was three days filled with diversions, none of which was work shop based.
    First my Grand son and his Dad came to visit for the weekend, Mom was off to Chicago for 3 1/2 days with her friends. I doubt that they had as good a time as we did.
Dad and Keiran
  As well as the boys visiting, we had super weather and with great weather comes the only thing that can compete with the shop.
 Three years ago my Wife gave me my Honda Silverwing Maxi Scooter for my birthday and I have loved every minute that I have spent on it.  Finally the weather is good, the roads are clear and there is no chance of frost or black ice in the corners.  The scooter is back on the road for the season.
 Now is becomes hard to make myself stay in the workshop, unless it is terrible rainy windy weather.
   Don't forget to look in on woodgears.ca  He is using the panto router that he featured last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment