Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Last Glue

as seen at the Kitchener-Waterloo Wood Working show at
Bingeman  Park.
  This is an unsolicited review of a great product. I purchased a small container of this glue last year at the Kitchener Wood Show and have used it extensively. I works very well. I have used it to glue rare earth magnets to both,  metal tools,  and to wood when making jigs.  Over the course of the year I have also used it to fix shoes and slippers quickly and easily. If a little glue is directed to flow gently under a chipped corner on a wood working project the resulting repair is strong, machinable and invisible,  or darn close.

  The big sign does exaggerate, the included instructions are more forthright, it doesn't glue polyethylene or  polypropylene and likes non-porous surfaces best.
 
    I purchased the product  because it appeared to work and wasn't supposed to dry and harden in the bottle so one bottle can be used many many times vs. other "super glue" style glues were the entire tube hardens after the tube has been opened for a couple of weeks. 
  
    The result after the year.  I bought some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment