Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tool Chest

  This is a quick link to a blog by Chris Schwarz.  As you know I am a fan of Mr. Schwarz, actually an Internet stalker, I think.
 
  I am looking forward to the DVD on making the plywood tool chest.  Having read the Anarchist's Tools chest, and agreed to abandon sheet stock, though I decided to keep pocket holes I was a little surprised to see that Mr. Schwarz is making a plan for a modern material tool chest. 

    Actually I am very impressed that he is doing this design, I think it is for pragmatic wood workers.  If you read the comments many reflect that position. It would be great to make a tool chest from solid lumber, held together with hand cut joinery....but my priorities are a plywood box and a hand made bed from my grand daughter.  A pragmatic wood worker spends his time where it will give him the most value.
screw_chest2_IMG_4778

    Thetoolstore.ca is featuring a whole bunch of Bondhus tools in their new product section. Bondhus makes great products.
Bondhus HTX10/S T-handle 10-pc Hex Set (SAE)I particularly like T-handle hex drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment