Thursday, February 14, 2013

Flu, got it, don't want it, you can have it.

Emoticon with green sick face
how I have felt the last two days

   You know how you are not supposed to operate heavy equipment when you are taking cold/sinus medication, well you shouldn't handle anything sharper than a butter knife and stay away from situations that need critical thinking skills too.       
 At times like these I drink gallons of tea (litres x 4) read woodworking magazines, surf the net and write wish lists.  It isn't even a good idea to try and paint, poor thinking skills always make for big messes.

   My Sweetie gave me a very thoughtful Valentines gift this morning and is now off for the day volunteering.  Fear not, I did not forget Valentines for her, I got her Turtle wax, not for the car, for her stained glass. ( and chocolates).  So my plan for the balance of the day is to mooch about in my PJs, maybe snooze and if I am overcome by ambition, go for a walk.  Oh yes, and surf.

   As I was surfing around I noticed this, pad lock.

Packrite Defence SS-670 2¾-in. SS Discus Padlock

   It is always a good idea to protect your important stuff from being borrowed without permission.  And, if you have young inquisitive people in your life you might not need that lock but something lighter:

Master Lock, Backpack Padlock, 1548DCM
to keep small, and inexperienced fingers safe.

   Time for more tea, and a brain rest.





No comments:

Post a Comment