Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cabinet Shop at Colonial Williamsburg



This modest building is the cabinet makers shop in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia.  This shop has serious Roy Underhill connections, the hot link is just in case you don't know who Roy is?  If you don't, you probably aren't reading this blog anyway.

  This photo came to my attention from another blog that I follow, Tom's Workshop.  Tom sets out each week to introduce a blog or site by another woodworker so that ideas can go around and around.


  My wife and I went to Williamsburg a couple of years ago, it was great.  I only had about a thousand questions to ask that they patiently answered them all.  The entire experience at Williamsburg in all aspects was worth the trip and would be worth another trip in the future.


Williamsburg Website

No comments:

Post a Comment