Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tuning up A Spokeshave

 







 The spoke shave is a great tool and one that I should turn to more often.  The reason that I don't use it much now,is that somehow, somewhere my good spoke shave went A.W.O.L.  Now I have a low cost, tool that does not work.  So, my New Year's resolution is to tune up the spoke shave I have so that it will be a good and useful tool.
 
   The link to tuning up a spoke shave shows what to do to fix up your old, or budget tool and improve its performance.  The link at the bottom of the page is for a low cost spoke shave at thetoolstore.ca in case you want to buy your own shave and give tuning it up a try.

   It is a week with the grand kids so there is not much shop time going on this week.  No matter, the grand kids won't be fun little people of long, I hope they become workshop working people as they get older. 

 Samona-Spoke-Shave

No comments:

Post a Comment