Tuesday, December 19, 2017

String Class, & Quick Gifts

 My Swedish grand daughters arrived late last and this morning the 5 year old decided we should do some projects in the workshop.  My experience with my Grandson is everything is a boat. With Tova it is all about musical instruments.  She plays ukulele and violin and wanted me to make violins for her to give to her  cousins.

10 inch cello and 2- 5 inch violins. 
  I cut the pieces out on the band saw and Tova did the painting.  These will probably end up as tree ornaments.
  As always Opa does most of the finish sanding and I put on the strings but I don't touch up her paint. 

  Two quick projects that can be used for last minute gifts:




  I am working on a couple more little things for Christmas.

cheers, ianw
  




No comments:

Post a Comment