Thursday, January 17, 2013

T-Square Jig

Dowel Jig T-Square:



  This is an excellent jig that doesn't take a tonne of time to build and makes your auto-centering dowel jig much more useful.  It moves it from the edge of your lumber to the face and so makes shelving alignment easier.  This T-Square will also make it easier for you to use your dowel jig as a drill guide when your project will not fit on your drill press. Double bonus points!
 
BlackJack Dowel JIg Self Centering
Black Jack Self Centering Dowel jig
  How often do you see something like this T-Square Jig and say to yourself, why didn't I think of that?  It is a great idea, and when I get back from holiday I am going to make one.  Books, workshops and the internet save us from having to re-invent the wheel when someone out there already has done it for us. 

p.s. look in tomorrow, I have one more quick and easy jig for you before I take my week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment