Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bessey Duo Clamp

Bessey Duo Clamp

Bessey DUO30-8 12-inch DuoKlamp One Hand Clamp/Spreader


   On the weekend I went to the Hamilton Woodworking Show and nosed around to see what was new, nor at least interesting.  Since being diagnosed as diabetic I have tried to reduce my raw sugar intake and so I gave the Oh Fudge lady a pass but wondered by the Bessey Booth.  I have gone on record as a big fan if Bessey products, and own a whole bunch of their clamps, but always want more.

  My newest love is the Bessey Duo clamp.  I got a couple of these clamps from the Tegs Tools booth and they are my new favourite clamp, for a couple of reasons, the squeeze/pound ratio is very good and.....you do not have to take it apart to use it as a spreader clamp.


  As you can see I am holding the camera with one hand and talking with the other.  I don't do many videos so my technique is pretty poor, but I hope you get the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment