Sunday, June 3, 2012

Silly Work Shop Ideas

   Father's Day is coming and Yankee Candle company is taking advantage of the fact that our wives and children usually don't know what to get to give us to celebrate the occasion.  It's not that they don't love us, it's just that they don't know what we really want, although their experience has shown that neck ties are not it.


   Wives and daughters generally like candles and have enabled this company to build an empire from products that men think are only needed when the electricity goes out.  It isn't a surprise that the clever folks at Yankee Candle would now have "Man Candles"

  I have the 2 by 4 scent,  the other scents didn't appeal to me, nor did I recognize them.  First Down, shouldn't it smell like sweat and A-535?


  This weekend is being spend with the little granddaughter, mostly I am just here for her to climb on, I guess the only available wood smell will be from Yankee Candle.  I would give up the workshop before I gave up the grand daughter. 

1 comment:

  1. Since she can't talk yet, if she climbs on you, then it must mean that she likes you ... regardless of what you smell like! Wait till she learns that you can get candles that smell like Strawberries, Blueberries, wild-berries, ... but that for now, she has to put up with Waltenberries!

    ReplyDelete