Monday, November 12, 2012

Build a Work Bench



    If you type work bench into a search engine like Google you will get hundreds of hits.  There are as many designs and styles of bench as there are craftsmen and cultures. The video I have attached today shows a bench being built with typical hand tools and hand power tools, using standard sized lumber, following this pattern means that just about everyone can have a good bench upon which to work.

build a bench with Bosch tools 
   This bench was made to be sturdy and useful without breaking the bank or overwhelming the builder.


  This is a cool looking but much more involved work bench, however it may serve your needs best. www.Jack-Bench.com
  
   You can always order a bench kit, I have worked on the General International work bench.  It took a couple of hours to assemble and served well as a sturdy work table at a wood show. Had the bench been screwed to the floor it would have been more stable a therefore an even better work bench.
General International 95-060 60'' x 30'' Workbench with Steel Legs


2 comments:

  1. I Really Enjoyed The Blog. I Have Just Bookmarked. I Am Regular Visitor Of Your Website I Will Share It With My Friends Thanks and I promises I will visit your blog again.
    CNC Router for Sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Shaun,
      Let me know if there is something you are looking for, I spend a great deal of time surfing around and looking for information on the net.
      cheers,
      IanW

      Delete