Monday, August 12, 2019

Middle of August - Where have I been

  Where on earth have I been and what have I been doing. Well, I have been home and not working in my shop.  Since the beginning of August we have been hosting our two oldest grandchildren and frankly that has kept us busy.

  My grand son has been going to science camp at McMaster University and having a whale of a time.  He has written game programmes and made a couple of electronic toys.


  This is an electronic tic-tac-toe game. When he was finished at science it had wires hanging out and exposed batteries some I made a wooden case for it.  Now it is contained and less likely to suffer disconnections.

  My Grand daughter and I spend a while in the shop painting various wooden puzzles that I had made her over the last few months.

  But there has been no serious building going on.  My energy was spent on bike riding, game playing, art making and hanging out with my Grand kids.  

   If you have the chance, hang out with your kids / grand kids, everything else can wait.





These are not recent photos. 
The kids being adorable.


cheers ian  

No comments:

Post a Comment