Saturday, November 17, 2018

Chair, Inserts and Snowblower, Oh my.

 I know that you have heard about the kneeling chair for months. Anyway, to finish the project off and have it in place in use is worth the trouble.  On the knee and seat pads David put Velcro to attach cushions. 

                                 

          
       

And the final result in use.  David says that it is very comfortable.  I don't know if I want to make one for myself or not.  My old office chair is getting pretty broken down, it was second hand 35 years ago so......maybe it is time for a replacement.


  I have a video to share that popped up on my You tube feed.   I use carbide tipped saw blades and wood turning tools.  While the video deals with industrial carbide inserts the principle will be similar.  On a personal note when I visit Sweden we often drive by the Sandvik steel mill in Sandviken Sweden.  I had to have to steel mill pointed out me, it doesn't look like a factory, it looks like a university campus. It is on the shore of a local lake and doesn't really spoil the scene at all.

 Image result for sandviken sweden

It is a far cry from steel mills in Hamilton.



p.s.- Yesterday it snowed about 10 cm. and my thirty year old Honda snow blower started on the third pull. yay!

Image result for old honda snowblower

                      


No comments:

Post a Comment