Saturday, May 7, 2011

Minwax on Facebook?

http://www.minwax.com
   Minwax and the related family of products have been my go-to finish for years.  I actually can't remember the first project that I finished with Minwax it was so long ago.
   I have always liked the colour choices and consistent quality of their products.  Currently I am exploring their water based products. When I can get water based products to give me good results than I will opt for the easy clean up and low VOC.
   Now Minwax is on Facebook and Twitter.  I am on Twitter too @walwoodwork.
   Some of the social networking is good, some is just a way to kill time. For example I am filled with sinus pills right now and despite what they claim about it not effecting your ability to focus during the day,  I stay out of the shop and away from the motorcycle when I've taken a bunch of sinus medication or cough syrup.  Since I can't work in the shop I am working online ( the backspace button gets lots of use on days like today).  
    When I work online it means that I am writing blogs for later in the week and surfing around looking for new ideas for this blog and also looking for projects that I'd like to try and make some day.  
   This was written  last week while I was hanging around the house but being posted while one holiday in Spain.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment