Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two of My Favourite Things - Kieran and Woodworking Projects.

   The Marble Tree in the video is a project that I have made several times and even sold commercially.  I began by repairing a tree with broken leaves for a store and then copying the various angles to make my own to sell to the store since they could not get the toy any longer.   As I made the tree I learned to my despair  that the angles must be observed or the balls roll too fast and come off the tree instead of circling around it. 
   It is good also to be reminded that our best efforts are never more important than a familiar blanket and a good drink. 
   This should also prove beyond a doubt that this is not a slick professional presentation.  Just a guy that likes wood, making things  and talking about it.

cheers,
Footnote: the off camera arm is Oma to my Opa.

1 comment: